Youth Domestic Violence Services – Ashburton
Make sure you are safe and that you are accessing this information from a safe device.
One Tree provide early and middle childhood education and care (including out of school hours care. The Onslow Children’s Service is a 19 place services that caters for children zero – six years.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am -4:30pm
|Address||Multipurpose Centre, Lot 500, McGrath Avenue|
|ONSLOW WA 6710|
|Phone||(08) 9184 6093|
One Tree provide early and middle childhood education and care (including out of school hours care. The Pannawonica Children’s Service is a 19-place service.
Our service caters for children up to year six.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am -4:00pm
|Address||13 Ashburton Way|
|PANNAWONICA WA 6716|
|Phone||(08) 9184 1391|
The Paraburdoo Children’s Service is day care service.
- The babies room caters for infants from 0 to 24 months.
- The toddler room caters for children from 24 months to 3 years.
- The kindy room caters for children from 3 years to 6 years.
- The Out of School Care (OSC) caters for children 6 years to 12 years.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30am-5:30pm
|Address||Lot 565 Fortescue Place,|
|PARABURDOO WA 6754|
|Phone||(08) 9189 6403|
The Tom Price Youth Centre provides support for youth in:
- Youth Recreation and Development
- Anger Management and Behaviour Modification (Assault and DV),
- Youth Inclusion,
- Employment Services,
- Local Drug Action Groups
- 9:00am to 1:00pm Mondays,
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday to Thursday,
- 9:00am to 10:00pm on Friday,
- 4:00pm to 8:00pm on Saturdays
|TOM PRICE WA 6751|
|Phone||(08) 9189 2340|
The Family Violence and Prevention Service is a free community service. It provides confidential support and counselling to people struggling with personal, emotional and family issues, as a result of family violence, through a non-threatening, non- judgmental and informal approach.
Wakathuni and Youngaleena Kids Club: In partnership with the communities of Wakathuni and Youngaleena, Nintirri staff provide a regular kids club. Through attendance at Kids Club children are educated on healthy relationships and protective behavior principles. New skills are learnt through craft based programs in a fun environment. All children of all ages are welcome to attend.
Protective Behaviours Workshops: these workshops are run for parents/ carers and interested community members. Participants learn the basic principles of the protective behaviour model of keeping our children safe from abuse.
Life skills program: This program teaches life skills such as budgeting and healthy cooking menu planning and shopping.
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 2pm
|TOM PRICE WA 6751|
|Phone||0400 206 079|
State and National Youth and Children Support Services
Kids Helpline is Australia's only free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25. Kids Helpline counsellors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to talk to you. No problem is too big or too small to call Kids Helpline about.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
|Phone||1800 55 1800|
eheadspace provides free online support and counselling to young people 12 - 25 and their families and friends. If you’re based in Australia and going through a tough time, eheadspace can help.
- 9am - 1pm (Melbourne time)
|Phone||1800 650 890|
Rurallink gives easy telephone access to experienced community mental health staff, with a focus on supporting people with mental health issues. It is a confidential service that meets the needs of the community and delivering continuous care and support where needed. The service provides a single point of contact providing information, advice, assessment, and where required, referrals to other mental health services.
- Monday to Friday: 4.30pm – 8:30am
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 24 hours
|Phone||1800 552 002|
Suicide Call Back Service is a nationwide service that provides professional 24/7 telephone and online counselling to people who are affected by suicide. Suicide Call Back Service services include telephone chat services, online chat and video chat.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
|Phone||1300 659 467|
Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live. Beyond Blue services includes: Telephone support, online chat, email support and online forums.
- Telephone Service: 24 hours/ 7 days a week
- Online Chat: 3pm - 12am, 7 days a week
- Email support - get a response in 24 hours
- Online forums - 24 Hours, 7 days a week.
|Phone||1300 22 4636|
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. They offer telephone, online chat and text support services.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
The Samaritans is a Western Australian based not for profit organisation telephone counselling for all sorts of worries including:
- Relationship or family problems
- Loss and bereavement
- Financial worries or job-related anxiety
- School, college or study-related stress
- Illness – your own or someone you care for
- Addiction or substance abuse
- Thoughts of suicide
- 24 Hours, 7 days
1800RESPECT is a confidential service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 1800RESPECT provide support for:
- People experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, sexual assault, domestic or family violence
- Their friends and family
- Workers and professionals supporting someone experiencing, or at risk of experiencing sexual assault, domestic or family violence.
They can be contacted by phone or online chat, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
|Phone||1800 737 732|