Accommodation – Geraldton
The Salvation Army provides supported crisis accommodation for families who are experiencing unforeseen homelessness or are at risk of homelessness. Clients are assisted to access long term accommodation and appropriate support.
|Address||GERALDTON, WA 6530|
|Phone||0417 301 150|
Chrysalis House Women’s Refuge provides safe and supported accommodation for women with or without children who are escaping family violence or are at risk of being homeless as a result of crisis.
- Safe, secure crisis accommodation for up to three weeks
- Development of safety plans
- Practical and emotional assistance and support
- Outreach support services
- Information and advocacy
- Referrals to other agencies
- Links to housing, income, legal and medical services
|Address||GERALDTON WA 6530|
Sun City Christian Centre can provide:
- Food, clothing, furniture and household items distribution.
- Rehabilitation facilities.
- Other social welfare services including training programs, life skills courses for people at risk and financial training, e.g. budgets.
|Address||14 Assen Street|
|GERALDTON WA 6531|
|Phone||(08) 9964 1000|
Regional Alliance West can provide assistance to people experiencing homelessness in gaining housing options either private rental, government housing or sharing.
|Address||Lotteries House, 1/114 Sanford Street|
|GERALDTON, WA 6531|
|Phone||(08) 9938 0600|
To find alternative accommodation in Geraldton please visit the Visit Geraldton website.
State and National Accommodation Support Services
Entrypoint Perth is a free assessment and referral service assisting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Western Australia to access accommodation and support options.
For individuals and families based in regional Western Australia, they can:
- Provide information on accommodation and support options to assist people to seek their own accommodation
- Assess individual circumstances of people and families experiencing domestic violence and, if eligible,
- Provide formal referrals to crisis accommodation and support options
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
|Phone||6496 0001 or 1800 124 684|
Crisis Care is a telephone information and counselling service for people in crisis needing urgent help. Telephone Crisis Care when:
- You are concerned about the wellbeing of a child
- You are escaping domestic violence and need help
- Arguments are causing unhappiness and problems in your family
- You are alone or afraid and urgently need to talk to someone
- You are homeless; and/or you need counselling, information or other support.
- 24 Hours, 7 days
|Phone||(08) 9223 1111 or 1800 199 008|
The Homeless Advisory Service is to provide information to primary and secondary homeless people that will assist them to seek their own accommodation.
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm:
|Phone||1800 065 892|
The Women’s Domestic Violence Helpline is a state wide 24 hour service. This service provides support and counselling for women experiencing family and domestic violence. This includes: phone counselling; information and advice; referral to local advocacy, support services, and safe accommodation if required; and support in escaping situations of family and domestic violence.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
|Phone||(08) 9223 1188 or 1800 007 339|
The Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline is a state wide 24 hour service. This service provides counselling for men who are concerned about becoming violent or abusive. The service can provide telephone counselling, information and referral to ongoing face to face services if required. Information and support is also available for men who have experienced family and domestic violence.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
|Phone||(08) 9223 1199 or 1800 000 599|