Employment Services – Kalgoorlie
Kalgoorlie Jobs and Skills Centre can provide free professional and practical advice on training and employment opportunities including careers advice, apprenticeship and training information and partnerships with industry, and also help with job searching and direct links into work.
They provide free and independent training information and career guidance to assist you with information on education and training courses, career pathway options and the career planning process. Kalgoorlie Jobs and Skills Centre can help you with:
- Discovering your career interests and focusing your career choices;
- Career planning tools and resources;
- Skills and qualification recognition information
- Education and training options;
- Apprenticeship and traineeship assistance;
- Career pathway information;
- Making choices and action planning; and
- Job matching and your job search.
|Address||34 Cheetham Street|
|KALGOORLIE, WA 6430|
|Phone||13 64 64 (within WA) or 08 9088 6946|
State and National Employment Support Services
Payments and services while you’re looking for work or doing approved studies to help you find and keep a job. See the JobSeeker Payment website for COVID - 19 updates.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
|Phone||JobSeeker Payment - 22 years of age and over Special Benefit and Employment Services Providers: 132 850|
The Job Shop is a regional recruitment agency offering a range of employment options for temporary workers and Australian residents.