Education Services – Northam
A 10 week program focused on developing positive strategies to manage anger, grief and relationships.
- 10:00am-12:00pm Wednesday
|Address||3 Elizabeth Place|
|NORTHAM WA 6401|
|Phone||(08) 9622 1228|
State and National Education Services
Communicare Breathing Space offers a behaviour change program to men who have been abusive in their intimate partner and family relationships. Our therapeutic community provides men with up to six months of accommodation while they undertake an intensive therapeutic program including educational group work, individual counselling and case management.
Group work includes:
- Men Relating Safely (men’s behaviour change programs)
- Understanding Anger, Aggression and Emotions
- Dadworx (Parenting/Fathering)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) support.
The program supports men to make changes in a secure and supported therapeutic setting.
|Phone||(08) 9439 5707|