Employment Services – Wongan-Ballidu
- Internet enabled computers and printers
- Access free Wi-Fi without a password
- Get brochures and fact sheets
- Call us using the phone provided
- Use the phone claiming service
- Get reply paid Medicare envelopes
- Scan, copy, print and upload documents
- Verify identity documents Get help to set up and access digital services
- Get help with general questions about payments and services
- Get a referral to other services.
|Address||The Station, Lot 1 Wongan Road|
|WONGAN HILL WA 6603|
|Phone||(08) 9671 2550|
State and National Employment Support Services
Payments and services while you’re looking for work or doing approved studies to help you find and keep a job. See the JobSeeker Payment website for COVID - 19 updates.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
|Phone||JobSeeker Payment - 22 years of age and over Special Benefit and Employment Services Providers: 132 850|
The Job Shop is a regional recruitment agency offering a range of employment options for temporary workers and Australian residents.