Medical Services – Wongan-Ballidu
General Practitioner in Wongan-Hills.
- Monday: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am -5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
|Address||35-37 Mitchell Street|
|WONGAN HILLS WA 6603|
|Phone||(08) 9671 1000|
- 24/7 Emergency Departments
- Acute inpatient care
- Outpatient services
- Telehealth Services (inpatient and outpatient)
- Commonwealth Home Support Program services
- Palliative care
- Aboriginal health services
- Allied health services including: dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, social work, speech pathology
- Child development services
- Child health clinics
- Community midwife services
- Health promotion and education
- School health services
- Mental health services
- 24 Hours, 7 Days
|Address||Lot 199, Ackland Street|
|WONGAN HILLS WA 6603|
|Phone||(08) 9691 1222|
- Maternal and child health & development
- Chronic disease prevention and self-management
- Public health and communicable (infectious) disease control
- Aboriginal health
|Address||WONGAN HILLS WA 6603|
|Phone||(08) 9652 0200|
State and National Medical Support Service
Telehealth is a health appointment by videoconference, connecting you with your medical specialist, allied health professional or nurse.
People in regional Western Australia can use videoconferencing to attend appointments with their clinician in Perth or another location. In some cases, it is also available to people in the city who find it hard to get to their health professional.
|Phone||1300 367 166|
Instant Consult provides you with the ability to have a health consultation with an Australian registered, fully qualified and experienced Doctor via video call, anywhere in Australia.
They provide a platform for affordable and effective health consultations supplementing the traditional health care system. The ultimate benefit of Instant Consult is the convenience to patients. No need to book an appointment – simply “Request a Consult” and the first available Doctor will connect with you instantly. Instant consult is available 7 days, day and night.
|Phone||1300 003 310|
The WA Poisons Information Centre (WAPIC) is an emergency phone service to the states of Western Australia and South Australia and the Northern Territory providing management advice in cases of suspected poisoning and known poisonings. Advice is also provided on drug information and poisoning prevention.
|Phone||13 11 26|