Financial Services – Yilgarn
No Interest Loans (NILS) provide individuals and families on low incomes with access to safe, fair and affordable credit.
Loans are available for essential goods and services such as fridges, washing machines, car repairs and medical procedures for up to $1,500. Repayments are set at an affordable amount over 12 to 18 months.
- Health Care Card/ Pension Card or earn less than $45 000 a year after tax ($60 000 for couples or people with dependants)
- Lived at current or previous address for at least 3 months
- Capacity to repay the loan
|Phone||13 NILS (13 64 57)|
This service offers assistance to anyone wishing to take control of their finances. The Financial Counsellor offers:
- Assistance with developing budgets that cater to individual’s needs Negotiation with creditors including debt collection agencies
- Bankruptcy issues, information and assistance
- Community Education
- Mortgage stress, threatened foreclosure
- Advocacy and negotiation on your behalf where requested
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-4:00pm
|Address||SOUTHERN CROSS WA 6426|
|Phone||(08) 9622 2828|
State and National Financial Support Services
National Debt Helpline is a not-for-profit service that helps people tackle their debt problems. We’re not a lender and we don’t ‘sell’ anything or make money from you. Our professional financial counsellors offer a free, independent and confidential service.
|Phone||1800 007 007|
The aim of Your Toolkit is to provide you and your family with support and help on the path to a more independent, confident and safe life. It has been built in consultation with women who have experienced domestic and family violence, support workers and industry professionals who understand the needs of women and families experiencing abuse.
The RFCS services all types of farming including livestock, grain, fruit and vegetables. Since starting it has been extended to cover professional fishing, forestry and small rural businesses that support these industries, such as fencing, harvesting, spraying or stock management contracting.
RFCS is focused on the financial aspects of the enterprise, especially long term financial sustainability. It works with tools in business analysis and planning, personal goal setting and debt management. It can help access government assistance programs.
Their “Counsellors” are country people, farmers and from farming families in the main, with skills, knowledge, experience and formal qualifications in business financial management.
|Phone||1800 612 004 or (08) 9964 7033|